Interbike 2014: The Hard Eddie

The Hard Eddie, a hardtail 29er by the folks at Intense in Temecula, California. Intense categorizes their Hard Eddie as a light trail bike built for cross country speed and lightness. I don't think there is any question it would be perfect for the trails I ride around home. Intense offers it in three builds, and I believe the one they were showing at Interbike was the Pro build, with SRAM drivetrain and Shimano XT braking. I would still prefer more than a 1x, but that is the direction the industry is moving right now, and that is what this one happened to be built with.





This review, as with all the reviews from Interbike 2014, is as honest as I can make it. I have received no payment, nor any promise of remuneration for my opinions and observations regarding the product being reviewed.

Comments